Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Wii] Gintama Yorozuya Chuubu Help.
(11-23-2014, 12:00 PM)TGE Wrote: The files seem to be compressed in memory (which caused my script to break), I suppose you are out of luck getting the raw files.
Alternatively you can use NinjaRipper to rip the models with Dolphin.
For what it's worth I made a BMS script to extract the PAC files, maybe you can use it for model swapping and such.

I did that kind of stuff the first time, and indeed it suceeded, but the problem isn't just how bad it ripped or not... the problem is just attemptint to separate the target model from anything else (Scenario or other characters)... in my case, I patiently attempted to rip Sadaharu from the scene he bites Gintoki's head and Gintoki's polys almost got fused with Sadaharu's and even worse... being the models cel shaded isn't good at all, because when I attempted to wield every single extra vertex, Sadaharu became glitchy black.
And even if I manage to solve it (that I cannot), the bigger problem will be rigging that model, because You need to modify every vertex weight and 3DS max isn't good for it... I rather prefer the Mesh Deformer from Cinema 4D that Works perfectly when used properly in rigging.
So, if you wanna use Ninja Ripper (Or 3D Ripper DX) ok... do it... but don't count on me.
I expected the files to be cracked and converted... if I had to do it myself, I would do it already without ever asking for help here. isn't it?

Sorry for my rudeness, but I was desperately crazy for that dog model, and unless there's a master demigodly hacker that knows how to rip it from J-star victory VS and convert it in DAE with full rigging, I can't be happy.
it seems I came here just for Nothing.

I can't contribute, I can't get a single model I request.

I'm sorry for being such a -censored- useless piece of garbage. Cry
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Wii] Gintama Yorozuya Chuubu Help. - by TGE - 11-19-2014, 05:03 AM
RE: [Wii] Gintama Yorozuya Chuubu Help. - by TGE - 11-21-2014, 06:41 AM
RE: [Wii] Gintama Yorozuya Chuubu Help. - by TGE - 11-22-2014, 08:02 AM
RE: [Wii] Gintama Yorozuya Chuubu Help. - by TGE - 11-23-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: [Wii] Gintama Yorozuya Chuubu Help. - by Farlavor - 11-23-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: [Wii] Gintama Yorozuya Chuubu Help. - by TGE - 11-23-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: [Wii] Gintama Yorozuya Chuubu Help. - by TGE - 11-24-2014, 04:39 PM