Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Game challenges you like to impose on yourself
Play video games are fun and all, but have you ever tried any challenges for them? I don't just mean the challenges the game makes you do. I'm actually talking about the challenges gamers place on themselves, such as a three heart run in a Zelda game. Ever tried a similar challenge before?

For me, I'm actually in the middle of a challenge I created for Banjo-Tooie.

Basically, all you have to do is not only avoid breaking any Beehives, but also you're not allowed to get spotted by any Evil Beehives or Minjos. Ice Eggs are allowed, but you're only allowed to kill Minjos. Also, bonus points for not getting caught by any other similar enemies, such as the Tin-Tops (the ones you are forced to fight do not count).

Believe me, this challenge is a lot harder than it sounds. A lot of the Evil Beehives and Minjos are placed in a lot of areas you are forced to pass and if you don't have Kazooie with with you, you're going to need to work fast and hug walls.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Game challenges you like to impose on yourself - by E-Man - 10-07-2014, 05:29 PM