Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD
You pretty much nailed it on the head of why I don't think I care for them much. The only one I truly dislike is the Mario & Luigi one, and that's mostly because the original version is way better and makes this rendition comparatively sound like crap. For all the others ... they use such light and airy instrumentals that they just come off as very "weak" and don't sound like suitable backdrops for a chaotic fighting game.

The Green Greens one is the worst felon of the bunch, because there is already existing versions of this song from previous Smash games that work way better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNmzmnSzZEg

While it's never been one of my particular favorite Smash Kirby songs, it definitely fits a high-octane fighting game way more than the new peaceful rendition does.

I do at least like the Megaman song, even though it seems kind of generic, and oddly enough I really like the Nintendogs song too.

What is really weird though, is that the Pokemon song featured was also used in Charizard and Greninja's intro video ... but in that video the song sounds much higher quality. Why is that?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Sm4sh Bros - SPOILER FREE Thread - by Jermungandr - 08-27-2014, 07:48 PM