Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Crowdfunding Thread (Kickstarter, Indiegogo, etc)
(11-02-2014, 02:47 AM)Vipershark Wrote: Call me when someone makes Gamecube component cables.

http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51450

(OK so it's more a mod to provide a much cheaper alternative to GCN component out but this remains valid). This can also be rigged to output VGA or DVI.

Also, the cables in the Kickstarter I posted before MIGHT work with PAL Gamecubes since they output RGB and the cables are designed to convert RGB signals to component video. However, if that's the case it'll probably only do up to 480i (instead of the actual component's 480p capabilities).

(11-02-2014, 02:47 AM)Vipershark Wrote: (seriously though, that looks really good. I wonder if it'll improve n64 as well?)
Unfortunately, definitely not on stock N64s. It seems highly likely that they WILL work on RGB-modded N64s however (they're still looking into that).
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crowdfunding Thread (Kickstarter, Indiegogo, etc) - by BullockDS - 11-02-2014, 02:52 AM