Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Why did you change your VGR identity? (Ver. 2)
I've changed my name tons of times. I used to go by Rocketboy680 back on Panelmonkey and some modding sites because I had an idea in my mind about making a game starring a kid with a jetpack. Then for no reason at all I went by AppleFritter on sites like Flashstand, where I was a total jerk.

First username I used here was RGamesINC, which I used through much of my adolescence. I was trying to brand myself as some one-man game development team or something on some other sites, so RGamesINC it was.

Finally settled on Dunkelschwamm when I made it a gamertag and it kinda stuck. Big part of my heritage is German so I thought it was cool, now a lot of my online friends still call me "Dunk" even if I change it. I patchworked the name together while taking a German language class. Figured that it became so ingrained with my online interactions that it would become my permanent alias.

Other names I've gone by in various forms: Lord Flamingus, Yardymothymus, WJHollyART (William John Holly is my actual factual full name), RB6800.

Also my avatar is what it is because when I was younger I had a dream that I was playing F-Zero X and the announcer was just screaming at me and the game never started.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why did you change your VGR identity? (Ver. 2) - by Dunkelschwamm - 02-01-2017, 11:41 PM