The VG Resource

Full Version: Why did you change your VGR identity? (Ver. 2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I don't know why this thread was deleted before, but I'm bringing it back again since Kat said it was okay.

Anyway, discuss why you changed your avatar/signature/username here.

For me, I'm a huge fan of Doopliss and I used this pic before as my avatar on multiple websites in the past.
swag
I accidentally read the title as "Why did you change your VRG-inity".

Sad
No more pizza turtle
Giddy up, insanity!
The best hairstyle.
Samurai Zadaben
I was bored, and also kinda upset how apparently almost no one bothers to look at my sprite thread.

Thus, my current avatar was born.
I love everyone.
Needed a change, so I chose Aldor Peacekeeper from Hearthstone. This guy has both an awesome Battlecry and I love his voice clips!
Because he's the king of all friends and the friends of friends and friends friendsfrnfredfrfnednrendfirnd
RNGesus loves me.
I got a medal for being the best around (paraphrasing the king's long list, here!!!!!).

I think it's supposed to be like an ironic medal, you know? Like getting a medal of a diet plan for eating the most or something.
My avatar is back to Platinum the Trinity. She's one of my favorite BlazBlue characters, because she's this cute little magical girl who can totally fuck you up.
Changed my name constantly before the change username feature was removed because I could never really settle with one single name.

I suppose I'm fine with this one since it's a direct reference to two beatles songs I like. So yeah, at this point I just don't really care about my old username anymore (diogalesu) since I kind of lurk more on this site than I do post on it these days.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17