Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TSRODIUS
(listen to this while reading the text)

We were happy, doing unrealistic tasks. While inexperienced, we had laughs, made projects and showed effort on them.

TSRODIUS was such a project. With little knowledge but a lot of willpower, a lot of sprites and music were done. We had fun back then, but years pass quickly. Forgotten in the mists of time, no one picked this project up and programmed it. This 'would-be game' never saw the light of the day.

...That is, until now.

Tomguycott and I have been trying to ressurect it many times. But a lot of real life issues held us back from doing it. This time is different, though.

We proudly present you what TSRODIUS could have been; it's a prototype and we're still working on it in order to make this a fun game. Sure, things change a lot in 3 years, and many assets are outdated. But with your help, we'll do them from scratch, and who knows, make a game that everyone will enjoy.

Members come and go; references are deemed unfunny; trends flourish in an instant. We want to capture the new essence and update TSRODIUS, with new music, graphics and players!

Have fun with the Prototype, and feel free to give suggestions!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3444...pha1.2.exe

CONTROLS:

Arrow keys: movement
Very Sad shot
S: power-up

Other options can be selected in the window menu.

Note: this game is difficult as for now, as it is a really rough draft of what's to come. Enemies are really fast, and so are the bullets. But it's a prototype! This also means there are no sound effects either.

OBS: doing the konami code will not work here. But you can press space for a free 1up and a power capsule Smile
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
TSRODIUS - by Gors - 09-07-2013, 12:46 AM
RE: TSRODIUS - by Zac - 09-07-2013, 01:25 AM
RE: TSRODIUS - by IndyGo - 09-07-2013, 04:31 AM
RE: TSRODIUS - by Gors - 09-07-2013, 08:30 AM
RE: TSRODIUS - by IndyGo - 09-07-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: TSRODIUS - by Shade - 09-07-2013, 09:32 AM
RE: TSRODIUS - by TomGuycott - 09-07-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: TSRODIUS - by Shade - 09-07-2013, 03:55 PM
RE: TSRODIUS - by TomGuycott - 09-07-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: TSRODIUS - by IndyGo - 09-07-2013, 04:28 PM