Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What are you doing with ripped models?
(09-17-2010, 01:04 AM)Novax Wrote: I actually enjoyed the Snakes dancing. The way you put it altogether fit nicely (though odd box placements seemed a bit odd). As for your other video, very nice. Only real thing I'd say is if possible, make the battle scenes more fluid. What I mean is, don't make it seem so robotic. I understand it's a hard thing to do, just giving my opinion. You do a nice job though none the less with this program.

heh the box thing is really cool
if u get a chance watch the video again, and pay attention to the floor
a second pair of snakes is actually danceing underneith the models.
each snake controls one box so i added a bit more...and every once in a while the hidden snake's hand's pass through the floor like zombies!

i think the problem with the movement is the fight motion data that i was useing is that it's actually made for Luka and Miku Hatsune and not any other models..the camera angles are also set for the height of the original models not the KH models i was useing.. hence why the Vantias on the stairs was haveing a hard time staying in camera...the halloween models are the new improved sora models, we have'nt gotten them all updated yet and i was just reuseing the old models one last time

here is what they look like with out the crazy aniamtion
http://valforwing.deviantart.com/#/d2yuhpn
i made them by combineing anti form textures and regular textures and a eye file texture of Vanitas from birth by Sleep
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
What are you doing with ripped models? - by Zerox - 09-09-2010, 08:24 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by josh98 - 03-25-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-29-2013, 04:05 AM
RE: What are you doing with ripped models? - by valforwing - 09-17-2010, 04:41 PM
[split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-25-2013, 04:11 AM