Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
"Stop CAS" Petition [IMPORTANT!!]
Alright, I have no idea if this is the right forum to post this, so if the mods wanna put this where it should be, by all means.

Anyway, you guys remember SOPA, CISPA and the like, right? Remember the [CENSORED] they caused?
...Well, it's that time of the year again. There's something they're trying to pass called Copyright Alert System, or CAS for short. Long story short, if it passes this is going to be ugly... Unless we do something about it, that is. And we can!

Stop CAS (Copyright Alert System)
Yup, there's a petition right there. You know what to do, folks, sign that jazz, spread the news and tell others to do the same.

...Seriously though, this is important here. Again, if this passes we're all pretty much screwed. I've made an account there literally on a whim just to sign the petition, and coupled with the fact that I don't really like talking about politics and anything related, THAT says a lot.
So if you do care, then please, sign the dang thing and spread it like wildfire. And tell others to sign too, while you're at it. We have until March 25th(Of this year, obviously), and the petition must reach 100.000 signatures by then. So go for it. Show 'em what you're made of and stuff.

...Trying really hard to keep my blood pressure from exploding from pure unadultered rage...
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
"Stop CAS" Petition [IMPORTANT!!] - by Gussprint - 02-26-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: "Stop CAS" Petition [IMPORTANT!!] - by Goemar - 02-26-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: "Stop CAS" Petition [IMPORTANT!!] - by Sengir - 02-26-2013, 07:07 PM