Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Out of the way, puny updates! [TSR 10/19/2012]
MIGHTY JETTERS SMASH TINY RECENT UPDATES--er, ahem, I mean... oh forget it, I'm a super hero with super strength, no sense in hiding it. Tongue

I mean, how can you possibly hide over 300 sheets?! Wait, did you read that right? Yes you did! I'm back with my famous large-as-outer-space updates! Hmm, funny I said outer space, am I an alien or super hero? You decide! Wink

I managed to clean up all the TSR, TSoR and TTR submission forums by myself in the time span of two days! Of course, RTB helped me tidy a few leftovers, that wonderful little bugger!

On another random note that nobody cares about, I'm trying to recover from a sore throat. It was just awful yesterday but is better today. Still a bit irritated but definitely better. But as you might not expect, it's not caused by sickness, as far as I know. The other day when I was in the shower, I had to wash the soap off my face, and trying to prevent soap from getting in my eyes, I hold my face under the shower head briefly a couple times, and the last time I did it the water and soap went up my nose and down my throat, presumably burning it.

Crazy story huh? Well now that I've told you that I will finally shut up so you can enjoy the submissions. Tongue
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Out of the way, puny updates! [TSR 10/19/2012] - by Garamonde - 10-19-2012, 10:34 AM