The VG Resource

Full Version: Out of the way, puny updates! [TSR 10/19/2012]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MIGHTY JETTERS SMASH TINY RECENT UPDATES--er, ahem, I mean... oh forget it, I'm a super hero with super strength, no sense in hiding it. Tongue

I mean, how can you possibly hide over 300 sheets?! Wait, did you read that right? Yes you did! I'm back with my famous large-as-outer-space updates! Hmm, funny I said outer space, am I an alien or super hero? You decide! Wink

I managed to clean up all the TSR, TSoR and TTR submission forums by myself in the time span of two days! Of course, RTB helped me tidy a few leftovers, that wonderful little bugger!

On another random note that nobody cares about, I'm trying to recover from a sore throat. It was just awful yesterday but is better today. Still a bit irritated but definitely better. But as you might not expect, it's not caused by sickness, as far as I know. The other day when I was in the shower, I had to wash the soap off my face, and trying to prevent soap from getting in my eyes, I hold my face under the shower head briefly a couple times, and the last time I did it the water and soap went up my nose and down my throat, presumably burning it.

Crazy story huh? Well now that I've told you that I will finally shut up so you can enjoy the submissions. Tongue
That's why I always buy chocolate flavoured soap.

Congratulations on the big update and all those long waiting sheets finally being on the site! Big Grin
Hehe, looks like I'm dominating the (albeit small) DS section in this update with my Layton puzzle sheets Cool

Of course that's nothing compared to all the other super awesome sheets I see there! Great update!
(10-19-2012, 10:42 AM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]That's why I always buy chocolate flavoured soap.

I wish there was such a thing! Cry

Thank you lovely peoples. Wink
Wow! Amazing update Mighty!

And good to see my sheets on the site Smug
Hooray for sheets! Big Grin

While I'm here, small question... how is news handled on the site? Is it completely independent from the forum or is there a bit of crossover involved?
Huh? We manually post threads notifying of new updates. That's why you don't always see threads about them.
Very impressive update Mighty Jetaku ! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us all next. Cool