Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(UPDATE) I've developed a game of my own! Care to check it out?
Neutral 
First off, I'd like to make you all aware that the only way to use the built in flash player on the site where my game is located, you must log in. Do not worry. I have created a smurf account for everyone to log into!

Username: xtesterx
Password: iHeartgames

I'm sure most of you have seen and/or played the ever so famous "Jetpack Joyride" game for smart phones. Well the game I've made is extremely similar, yet every bit as addicting! Please leave feedback, and since multiple people will be signed into the account, make sure to hashtag your TSR name in any comments if you decide to leave them on the game itself. Anyway, here's the link! Please remember to read the notes on the right hand side, so that you know how to play first. Enjoy (:

------------------
SCREENSHOTS
------------------

[Image: 2qmgge9.jpg]
[Image: 1238npk.jpg]
[Image: 257mwet.jpg]
[Image: 126g0vn.jpg]
[Image: 34ooqx5.jpg]

-------------
STORYLINE
-------------
You're playing as a magical slice of bread with extraordinary butter powers that enable him to stay afloat! He was toasted to a perfect crisp among the heated walls of an evil toaster, and launched into the sky where his never ending nightmare and journey began! Help Toasty dodge obstacles in his path to bring him to freedom!

------------
GAME LINK
------------
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/Zparx/2772741
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
(UPDATE) I've developed a game of my own! Care to check it out? - by ImbaToasty - 10-14-2012, 11:07 PM