Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Making sprites for a birthday card, need help
Smile 
So my friends birthday is coming up, and I'm making her a birthday card. I decided to make a whole bunch of sprites of characters from video games, anime etc. she likes. I'm not too bother about amazing quality, as I'm not very good at spriting. For the front of it, I made a pixel art of Deadpool from the recent trailer for the deadpool game, which came out terribly, but I don't really care XD. So far in regards to sprites, I have also made a deadpool sprite by adapting a Megaman sprite. I was wondering which other sprites would be easiest to adapt into particular characters? I'm not quite good enough to make sprites from scratch, and part of the humour is that she will hopefully recognize where I've adapted the sprites from. So the characters I still need to make are:
Italy(Hetalia)
Germany(Hetalia)
Japan(Hetalia)
Loki(Avengers)
Can't really think of any others...might add some later. Looking for 8-bit sprites, but if there isn't any appropriate ones, I would be willing to move up to 16-bit.
Thanks in advance!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Making sprites for a birthday card, need help - by BadDemoman - 08-12-2012, 07:15 PM