Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
tSR Werewolf 20XX: Werewolf Harder (signups)
Hey everyone, the current plan is to have everything ready for the game to start at 9:00 P.M. EST August 16th. (later today) I've sent out messages to all the players just to reconfirm if you're all still available to play. Just send me one back telling me what your situation is. If you're too busy now, or I guess just don't feel like it anymore, I understand. If you don't see the PM by the time the game starts, then I will save your place until a couple of days have passed, at which point I may seek replacement players.

That being said, anyone that can't play will have their spot given to whoever asks for it first. So far one person has dropped out, and it's possible others will too, so if you wanted to play but missed it the first time around, now's your chance! And in any case, you can always sign up as a replacement. And if everything goes according to plan, the game should start later today. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: tSR Werewolf 20XX: Werewolf Harder (gauging interest/signups) - by Sol - 08-16-2012, 02:06 AM