Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A Mario fangame! It's a fangame! With Mario!
[Image: Mario-Title-Vector-True.png]

DAYYYYYUM, HOMIE, THAT'S SO ORIGINAL.

So I know what you're thinking. "So what's this about a Mario fangame I'm reading with my eyes?!" Well dear reader this is a topic about a fangame I'm making that features Mario called...

Super Mario Classic: Returns: Return 2: The Revenge of the Return: Reloaded

Basically I was playing through an old fangame of mine and hated it a whole bunch so I'm making it not the dumb anymore! Hooray!

[Image: TitleScreen.png]
Mmm! Extremely long title!

If it gets too exhausting to say you can just put Super Mario Classic Subsandwich because I love stealing jokes from funnier people than I!

So what can you expect in this Mario game with Mario in it and likely will contain some Mario-like gameplay? How does MARIO sound?

[Image: BackgroundsLeGasp.png]
Oh my God oh my God it's that guy that plumber guy called MARIO

YEEEEAAAH. He can do all sorts of things! Like walk! Run! And Jump! Whoa! You can even do multiple things at a time to access other patches of ground called platforms! Oh man!

But surely he can do more?

[Image: BarrelCannons.png]
OF COURSE HE CAN DON'T BE RIDICULOUS

When the situation calls for it he can totally rip off Donkey Kong Country for a good time! Yes!

Guess what else?

[Image: HelpScreenshot.png]
MENU SCREENS OH MY GOD

Oh man oh man oh MAN Menu Screens. That you can interact with. That's just amazing. MINDBLOWN. Heck they're even ANIMATED. What the heck man!? Look at this with your eyes!

Look at that sexy Menu Screen! MMMMMMYEAH

But oh! How to select levels?! Well don't you worry about that! There's a MAP SCREEN AS WELL!! WHOA!!!

Man this is almost too much. What else can you expect from a game like this?! How about the most essential move Mario has in his arsenal?

The almighty.

The all-powerful.

The manly.

[Image: BELLYFLAWP.png]
DUCK-JUMPING. THIS IS HOW A MAN PLAYS SUPER MARIO BROTHERS.

Along with this are beautiful locales!

[Image: DarkerSunset-1.png]
Like pretty sunsets!

Flagpoles!

[Image: SunsetFlagpoling.png]
There's at least one in every level!

And a system that will make sure you either feel good about yourself or make sure you know just how badly you suck at video games!

[Image: RankingScreenTime.png]
ISN'T THAT SOMETHIN'?!

All for the low low price of FREE!!!! When is it coming out? I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!

"But wait!" I hear you say. "What if I want to try this out a little bit mister man who overuses his Shift key and exclamation points?!" Well, unfortunately, the only engine test I have is really old and from before a lot of the recent enhancements like joystick support and better controls. BUT IF YOU WANT IT HERE IT IS

>>> Download Link!!!!! <<<

Controls?!
Shift jumps! CTRL runs! R resets! Arrows move! Yes! At least I think so anyway! If not, A jumps and S runs! Yeah!

YEAH!

YE-*thud*
[Image: StickerStageItems.png]
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!

Messages In This Thread
A Mario fangame! It's a fangame! With Mario! - by Zero Kirby - 05-11-2012, 11:04 PM