Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
Gallery (Miscellaneous) - 16/7/2012

[Image: ipCzP3m7yFnAr.png]
Advance Wars: Dual Strike (DS)

Hey, I'm back! I took a bit of a break, been catching up with my programming during the holidays, since with the free time I could kind of "power code" without breaking my train of thought Tongue
I decided to rip some Dual Strike since I recently finished the campaign (the War Room's keeping me busy now). The Gallery was pretty easy (albeit tedious), but I'll hopefully do stuff like units soon, if they're not too difficult. I'll probably re-rip the COs too since the current ones by Trigononamous aren't complete.
(And in case you hadn't noticed it yet, the words in the parentheses after the sheet name specifies the section it goes under.)

By the way, for some reason the direct links from Picasa Web Albums to some images are changing (see the first post to see what I mean). It happened before when I changed the album's visibility and I fixed that, but now it's happening for no reason, and if I go through the trouble to fix it it'll probably happen again.
So, I'm thinking of changing my image host to one of the ones most people use here. I had a look at those in the "Submissions Forums for beginners" thread but I want to know what you guys recommend. I'd like to be able to organize them into albums but I'd preferably not use Photobucket.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 07-16-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM