Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
I just ripped ALL CHARACTERS OF MODELS presented in Mario&Sonic at the London 2012!
You can download it here: http://multi-up.com/830434
All of the models are presented in low res and (most of them) in high res modes, also some models (the girls party) are presented in Vancouver, Swimsuit and Normal modes. I ripped all of them in md5, psk and obj format! Honestly I didn't find Espio hi-res body, but it's a big chanse that there was not this model in game (`cause I'm was looking for any 3D model in every file).
And now A BIG REQUEST! If anybody can help me to release them (I'm remember the great help with Tekken Tag models) - PLEASE DO IT! And all of copyrights et.c. will be yours - thats enouth for me that I just simply helped to make some work with dumping models (I remembed somebody had a request to dump Dry Dowser model - so I've made it)!

P.S: I made only one exception: I also ripped 3D models of Wii Controller and Nunchuk (low and high-res) - `cause I've found them a bit usefull and funny Wink
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games - by Doronetty - 02-12-2013, 03:17 PM