Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
Some other things worth mentioning:

M&S 2012 has 3 LOD models for each playable character. There are subtle differences between the b_L/f_L and b_M/f_M meshes. Of course, you'll need to pick an event that has them. ResourceRun100m<CHR>.arc (all characters have a 3-letter code identifying them) would be a good one to find all three.

Now, some events have an extra character; these are 'rival' NPCs, and while they have S, M and L models in their .arc, only the L and S are different (the M is exactly the same as the L, and face animations won't work on the M for some stupid reason).

These characters are (3-letter code first):
CAT Birdo
EGN EggmanNega
HOK Dry Bowser
JET Jet
HON Dry Bones
KIT King Boo
OME E-123 Omega
ROU Rouge.

The bulk of the face animations are in ResourceMtnFacialCommon_<CHR>.arc. Use these if you want to have the eyelid objects in the 'closed' state.

Cream's higher-poly model (along with Toad's) is found in a wildly different place: ResourceINTERMEDIATE_ANNOUNCEMENT.arc in the MiniGame directory. Crazy, I know, but if that's where she's at, that's where to go. I'm unsure if other referee characters (Espio, Charmy, Shy Guy or Lakitu) have an L model, but the only one who'd really benefit from having it is Espio. The other three are rather small.

Hope these factoids help. I'd post some rips myself, but it seems my .dae files are no good.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games - by Tiberious - 04-23-2012, 11:57 AM