Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Megaman from Megaman: The Wily Wars
(08-26-2008, 12:02 PM)Dazz Wrote: Nice one! Good job, and congrats on your incarnation to the cult of spriters! Big Grin

Thanks Dazz!

(08-26-2008, 09:28 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Pretty good. Gonna rip more?

I was thinking about ripping him using the powers from the Robot Masters from all 3 of the games.

(08-27-2008, 11:19 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: There are quite a few frames of animation missing, though, such as shooting while walking, shooting while on a ladder, and that one frame when you're at the very top of the ladder (getting off). Not to mention the special attacks or cinematic animations... and I think you missed one frame for the walking animation, near the end of the loop, because a 5-frame walking animation seems kinda odd.

Good work, nonetheless.

Aha, that's what I was worried about. I had lost a bunch of work that I did one night which had a few of those frames. I'll make sure to update the sheet here shortly. And the about the five-frame animation, in between the fourth and fifth frame, the second frame is used. I didn't think it would be a good idea to have the same sprite on there twice.

EDIT: [Image: mmwwicon.gif] Missing poses added. The cinematic animations and special attacks will have their own separate sheets.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Megaman from Megaman: The Wily Wars - by Dazz - 08-26-2008, 12:02 PM
RE: Megaman from Megaman: The Wily Wars - by Ton - 08-26-2008, 09:28 PM
RE: Megaman from Megaman: The Wily Wars - by Emerald Spirit - 08-27-2008, 01:44 PM
RE: Megaman from Megaman: The Wily Wars - by JayL - 09-26-2008, 11:40 PM