Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 06/22/12 - Reconstructing OP
(12-05-2011, 07:24 AM)Yo-Yo Boy Wrote: Do you know how to code? I'm wondering beacuse you wrote "coder"
Weedle[Image: NeoDiscoveryExpansionSymbol.png]
[Image: gAhog.png]
Metapod[Image: NeoDiscoveryExpansionSymbol.png]
[Image: S6eMs.png]
I also made an Ex Delta Species icon[Image: QgpFm.png]

Ha ha, I wanted to do these, but you did an amazing job with them. As always, adding to the OP. And I put "coder" in quotation marks because what I'm doing is looking into the game's code using a hex editor, seeing as there is no hacking base for either of the games (that I could find). I'm trying to figure the whole mess out.

(12-05-2011, 11:53 AM)sponge7325 Wrote: This looks like it would be fun to join, but alas, I am not good at making sprites or coding. However, I am really good at making storylines (Like I said in another thread). If you have any need for a Storyline Creator, I would be a fine choice, and I would be extremely happy.

Ah, well, you see, I wasn't really thinking about making a new game per se, like with a story line and all. Just adding more cards. But if you'd like, give it a shot. Also, Yo-Yo Boy said he wasn't any good at making cards, and he's doing great. Why not give it a try and see how you do?

Edit: Caterpie

Caterpie [Image: NeoDiscoveryExpansionSymbol.png]
[Image: CaterpieTCG1.png]

Edit 2: Cyndaquil

Cyndaquil [Image: NeoDestinyExpansionSymbol.png]
[Image: CyndaquilTCG.png]
[Image: BannerMain.gif]  [Image: Delibird1TCG.png] [Image: Weedle1TCG.png] [Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-02-2011, 07:04 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-03-2011, 04:59 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 09:50 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion: Welcome to the Team Yo-Yo Boy - by Plino - 12-05-2011, 07:10 PM