Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
maarten's sprite thread
Wink 
hello people since 2009, I started to sprites inc sprites megaman xtreme I love to make this sprite style as I celebrate on this forum make the most of pokemon and megaman sprites and other sprites, I now I'm still with xtreme style not start pokemon

so here are my megaman xtreme style sprites

[Image: k3vd5s.png]

megaman zero 1 sheet I am trying to make him richer, but I was not easy going because I really wanted to like megaman exe

[Image: 1smf54.png]

megaman battle network exe into an xtreme style so I was going and going even further with this sprite

[Image: 13ynsx.png]

megaman classic, I told you that no neo geo style is still xtreme style only is he bigger and have no idea how I can make it smaller so the guests of sprites inc say that this worked very well and that is I

[Image: nv6tti.png]

I wanted a lot of classic sheets so I also have arms and adapters for classic megaman

[Image: n4jmo5.png]

Rush adapter in megaman 7 xtreme style

so if you have seen this, I found this 8 bit xtreme style sprites are much nicer but I'm going to work because it is almost time for me to start day care but I also sit in mn main guy and aile in xtreme style to make it I have no time forWink

[Image: 29cs3g0.png]

ps: I even made ​​megaman battle network 2 mugshots in megaman xtreme style the mugshots just seems a lot like the original version of the game but then tiny and with the colors of the platform characters and enemys
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
maarten's sprite thread - by maarten - 09-22-2011, 01:08 PM
RE: maarten´s GBC-styled sprites - by Vipershark - 12-02-2011, 05:30 PM
RE: maarten´s GBC-styled sprites - by maarten - 12-03-2011, 03:33 AM
RE: maarten's sprite thread - by maarten - 01-23-2012, 02:13 PM
RE: maarten's sprite thread - by maarten - 11-16-2012, 03:07 PM
RE: maarten's sprite thread - by Sengir - 11-16-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: maarten's sprite thread - by maarten - 12-24-2012, 10:51 AM
maarten's megaman xtreme style sprites - by maarten - 11-03-2011, 11:22 PM