The VG Resource

Full Version: maarten's sprite thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so its almost an year ago to post my self maded sprites but an hope lessons works not my sprites maded from scratch are bad but I try to make pokemon overworld characters in super gameboy style of pokemon red green I have to try black and white pokemon´s in gold sylver style but these likes very on edits but I don´t know I can´t fix the edits problem to an stance of black white to pokemon gold silver style but here are my red green styled overworlds characters

[Image: 21b6onp.png]

it says all its bad work
there are no posts on my pokemon red green overworld characters but I have since maarten sprites the return thread black and white pokemons in g s c style maded the pose is the same as b w but some are edits oh I hate it that Angry now I edit that and make the pokemons smaller but its now better I have reshiram and zekrom today made into g s c back sprites how you like it I find these sprites good and maded by meRolleyes

[Image: 2qnb3wz.png]
nobody posted in your other thread

...so you just made another one?
nope. merging these together.
thank you vipershark
I try to make the black white hero´s the back pose and battle pose to make and made as extra N and the final boss from black white

[Image: nvqxt.png]
I really like those, nice job!
They're just edits of the B/W sprites.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/poke...heet/34021

http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/poke...heet/34020

You need to try making entirely custom sprites.
Are you sure? They seem smaller, and even if they are edits, they're still good. Edits aren't automatically bad..
yes the stand is the same but I make the head the same but the body must what smaller in the r g b y g s c style
Stop making new threads for tiny sprite sheets that are basically the same things. Merged again.
You need to work on the hair on the back of the boy's head.
allhe did was reducing the original sprite's leg. the rest are pixel perfect decolored versions of the original b/w sprites. the back sprites, i have no idea if they're traced or not.
so im trying to make reshiram and zekrom in RGB style how you like it

[Image: zbud4.png]

ps: I have renamed the topic RGBY GSC-style pokemon sprites because the overworld sprites in the begin of this topic are in the RGBY super gameboy style
These are pretty good.
so added what overworld sprites for the hero's and zekrom is clear

[Image: 2rgjq8j.png]

[Image: mhb2t.png]

how you like it
Pages: 1 2