Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Let's convince people to play games!
Hey I started a fuss in another topic about how people should appreciate DK series more, and I realize that's pretty hypocritical! There are plenty of games that are probably good and I assume aren't. And I'm sure that goes for everyone here.

So in this topic were going to show off games that people probably wouldn't consider at first glance and try to see if it appeals to them.

Like for example: Dokapon Kingdom!

It's a combination of Mario Party, Monopoly and Dragon Quest sprinkled with the zaniest over the top characters and ludicrous voice acting you can't help but love! The game is all about gaining the most power and money. You do this by saving towns from monsters and owning them. You back stab your friends, hire robot assassins, rob from stores by playing Rock Paper Scissors and so much more. The most unexpected things happen and it's so addictive!

You have to try this game with your friends!

Okay guys. That's one from me. You suggest a game you think most of the forums hasn't given a fair chance. Me included. I must be honest, I don't like FPS, but you can try, that's what this topic is about!

Thanked by: Gwen

Messages In This Thread
Let's convince people to play games! - by Koopaul - 05-02-2011, 03:12 PM