Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[WIP] [GAME] Nemesis Trigger
Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls,

Plot: Nemesis Trigger takes place in a future where robots are integrated into society, and serve many purposes. (sound familiar yet?) When during a Convention of the leading minds, an old wargame AI is shown. Unwittingly, someone gives it internet access. It then both learns at an astonishing rate, and believes everything to be part of the game.

Now for the part you're all waiting for: the sprites
Our protagonist, Rio:
[Image: RioRun.gif][Image: RioRunShot.gif][Image: RioKneel.gif][Image: RioJumpTrans.gif]
[Image: Rio8bit.png]

And our bosses, the Nemesis Droids:
[Image: FlickerAssassinUpdate3.png]
[Image: FA_Flicker.gif][Image: FA_Intro.gif][Image: FA_Sprint.gif][Image: FA_Slash.gif][Image: FA_Kunaitoss.gif]

[Image: FortressSentinelUpdate1.png]
[Image: FSTRANSFORM.gif]

[Image: MachineSoldierUpdate.png]
[Image: MSRapidfire.gif][Image: MSTurretDeployment.gif][Image: MSHovershot.gif][Image: MSTrenchCrawler.gif]

[Image: CharybdisDiverinitial.png]
[Image: CDmovement.gif][Image: CDsnap.gif][Image: CDsingleshot.gif]

I would love some Comments and Critique.
The game is based off of the Mega Man style, and some elements of gameplay.

However, all weapons/options/mobility will pull from a single, slow-recharging Energy resource. There will be a form of accessories that will change minor game play mechanics (i.e.: more energy, faster recharge, bludgeoning / heat based weapons do more damage, etc.) The game is more based in strategy and energy management, than just platforming. Though platforming will still be strong.

I already have 7 Nemesis Droids. There will be no armor capsules or ride armors. There will be armored, thief and energy leech enemies. Lastly, there will be interactive objects placed in every level that will use options/mobility/weapons to obtain power ups.

One quick question to add. What's a good software for recording gameplay of games in game maker?

-edit-
Trance is no longer the protagonist
[Image: Trancerunningcycles.gif][Image: TranceJumpLoop.gif][Image: Trance_TC_1.gif]
Goodbye Trance!

a link to some testing
http://youtu.be/oR8rpybKwJE
Having difficulties with Hypercam, it speeds up for no good reason (that I can figure out) towards the end.
Bearded Beast Illustrations
Photobucket Sprite Archive
Deviantart
If the study and practice of art, is not the endeavor to better one's skill constantly, then I don't know a damned thing.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[WIP] [GAME] Nemesis Trigger - by Bearded_Beast - 04-03-2011, 10:50 PM
RE: [WIP] [GAME] Nemesis Trigger - by Gors - 04-04-2011, 10:18 AM
RE: [WIP] [GAME] Nemesis Trigger - by Vipershark - 04-04-2011, 12:21 PM
RE: [WIP] [GAME] Nemesis Trigger - by Kakashifan - 04-04-2011, 03:05 PM
RE: [WIP] [GAME] Nemesis Trigger - by Kakashifan - 04-05-2011, 06:47 AM