Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Castlevania Custom Sprite Submission
Hello members of the Spriters Resource community, I've been a long time fan of this website since around 2006 (A guess no less, long story short a long time Wink ) And I've always found the site useful for my boredom satisfaction in creating comics, animations and just plain old art references. Smile
As of a little while ago I became a huge fan of the Castlevania franchise, the main one of my affection is the original for the NES, "Castlevania."
Moreover in this game I've become a fan of the design of the characters (aside from the "cookie monster" final boss) and especially liked Dracula's look, regardless of how inaccurate it was to any description of him before hand XD
Long story short; I'm here to present to you guys a sprite sheet I made of that character with only the original sprites for reference. Attached here is the image itself in .png file format with the sprites I made versus the original character sprites. I hope you enjoy Big Grin
[Image: spritedracula2.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Edit note: This is the beta (presentable) version of this image, I have a lot more for this character on the editing program I have. This is the bare comparison and i'd like to know what you guys think Smile
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Castlevania Custom Sprite Submission - by Maliki321 - 03-28-2011, 11:38 PM