Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
So I'm New Here, And Noticed Something...
(12-05-2010, 10:02 AM)Not Thanked by: Nindo Wrote: ah hahaha, CHA-CHING. How did I know you had only signed up for a request?
Oh thats right
it's because you made irrelevant half-baked comments in a random assortment of threads

If you are going to join a site just to serve your own purposes, at least take the little bit of time to read the rules

In fairness, while I'm not denying my previous comments were all irrelevant and half-baked, I had been up pretty late fleshing out ideas for creative projects and doing work for school, so I was tired and intellectually lazy. Doesn't excuse that, but still, it was late so it's not like there was gonna be much discussion anyway.

I completely realize how obnoxious it seems to join the forum just to make a request. I am honestly interested in joining the community as well though, because I don't think it's fair to show up somewhere, demand something, possibly get it, and then just disappear unless you are purchasing something from a store. The Spriter's Resource has been a wonderful help for me in the past, especially during my senior project for school (I did a Flash movie parodying Final Fantasy), and I sincerely appreciate it and all of the people who contribute to it for that.
Thanked by: Nindo, Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: So I'm New Here, And Noticed Something... - by Vivvav - 12-05-2010, 10:15 AM