Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm back(and you may now think about suicide)
Your worst sprite related nightmare is back! returning from a breack scince the end of may. I'm working on a goomba, and will work on that Goomba until if fucking finnish it. Yeah, so i'm compleatly changing my ways of constant changing of sprites, and yes, that even means listening to constructive critisisum. And with black and white out, I have desided to start to make custom Pokemon sprites, but I'm not going to do that for a long while. As you figured from my avitar, I've been making alot of sprites. But that is not correct,really. I havn't had a computer for a while, only getting it back 2 months ago. Although, I have been working on comics and video game ideas. These are: The Great Goreoes: a drawn comic about the lives of 5 pikmin, a bulbmin, Olimar, Louie, 3 kirby pikmin hybrids, and 2 yoshis. You can see one of the caracters, WawaDee, the Waddle dee with a pikmin antena, in sprite form in my avitar. Random Comix: A random comic with a very thin storyline made by 5 people: Me, Best freind Erick, Best freind Michel, Frenemy and rival Jordan, and freind Tommy. The mainest character, Little Johney, a Red Pikmin with a giant hat, is in my avitar as the official Sprite in my game, Random Comix the video game. Kerona: a game about a beetle and his freinds on the far side of mobius. Dot: a game about a little alian the size of a period. Sonic Future: a game series about caracters of Mobius in the Future. Koreo, a little fox from sonic future, in his official sprite from Koreo the Fox in Sonic 3 and Knuckles and Sonic future 1-3 is in my avitar. Streachy: a game about a streathchy blue dude. He can be seen in my avitar. Unamed Adventure: A adventure with Bob the Bob-omb, Koops the Koopa, Goom the Goomba, and Bo the Boo. These will be mentioned another time.

So, I'm restarting my Spriters recource life: One Goomba at a time!
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]

Messages In This Thread
I'm back(and you may now think about suicide) - by Koreo the Fox - 11-02-2010, 08:02 PM