The VG Resource

Full Version: I'm back(and you may now think about suicide)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your worst sprite related nightmare is back! returning from a breack scince the end of may. I'm working on a goomba, and will work on that Goomba until if fucking finnish it. Yeah, so i'm compleatly changing my ways of constant changing of sprites, and yes, that even means listening to constructive critisisum. And with black and white out, I have desided to start to make custom Pokemon sprites, but I'm not going to do that for a long while. As you figured from my avitar, I've been making alot of sprites. But that is not correct,really. I havn't had a computer for a while, only getting it back 2 months ago. Although, I have been working on comics and video game ideas. These are: The Great Goreoes: a drawn comic about the lives of 5 pikmin, a bulbmin, Olimar, Louie, 3 kirby pikmin hybrids, and 2 yoshis. You can see one of the caracters, WawaDee, the Waddle dee with a pikmin antena, in sprite form in my avitar. Random Comix: A random comic with a very thin storyline made by 5 people: Me, Best freind Erick, Best freind Michel, Frenemy and rival Jordan, and freind Tommy. The mainest character, Little Johney, a Red Pikmin with a giant hat, is in my avitar as the official Sprite in my game, Random Comix the video game. Kerona: a game about a beetle and his freinds on the far side of mobius. Dot: a game about a little alian the size of a period. Sonic Future: a game series about caracters of Mobius in the Future. Koreo, a little fox from sonic future, in his official sprite from Koreo the Fox in Sonic 3 and Knuckles and Sonic future 1-3 is in my avitar. Streachy: a game about a streathchy blue dude. He can be seen in my avitar. Unamed Adventure: A adventure with Bob the Bob-omb, Koops the Koopa, Goom the Goomba, and Bo the Boo. These will be mentioned another time.

So, I'm restarting my Spriters recource life: One Goomba at a time!
(11-02-2010, 08:02 PM)Koreo the Fox Wrote: [ -> ]life story
[Image: 1283216669860.gif]

Okay! Welcome back then!

Also, it's tiring to hear the self-lamentation implied with "(you may now think about suicide)"
you were never that bad a case as some people put it, and it won't bring you anything apart from more disregard from other uses.
I am happy that you have plans though!
i'm 100% positive everyone who was mean to you now has no clue who you are

because i know i personally could give less of a fuck if someone runs away after making it painfully obvious they can't handle comment that's less-than-nice
(11-02-2010, 08:55 PM)Cure For Cancer Wrote: [ -> ]i'm 100% positive everyone who was mean to you now has no clue who you are

because i know i personally could give less of a fuck if someone runs away after making it painfully obvious they can't handle comment that's less-than-nice

couldn't*

i'm gonna do this every time, everywhere, i'm like a logic vigilante
(11-02-2010, 08:55 PM)DrSlouch Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2010, 08:55 PM)Cure For Cancer Wrote: [ -> ]i'm 100% positive everyone who was mean to you now has no clue who you are

couldn't*

*I'm going to do this every time and everywhere.
*I'm like a logic vigilante.
(11-02-2010, 09:01 PM)Misterssauga Wrote: [ -> ]

couldn't*

*I'm going to do this every time and everywhere.
*I'm like a logic vigilante.

nice try but not capitalizing things or adding punctuation isn't remotely the same as saying something that doesn't even mean what you think it means at all in the least sorry
e: you'll notice i said "logic" not "spelling/punctuation," and that's because "i could care less" is illogical to say
(11-02-2010, 09:02 PM)DrSlouch Wrote: [ -> ]because "i could care less" is illogical to say
I could care less.
I really could.

Also, derailed.

couldn't*

nope
i really could give less of a fuck, but my level of care for this is pretty far down there anyways

but yeah the point is that i really could give less of a fuck if i actively tried to

For logical fallacies.
Judging by your new thread, you haven't changed and still type just as bad. Fan-characters (Especially Sonic ones) aren't very welcome here either. Thus, changing your name to one has made you an even BIGGER target than before.

EDIT: He just got bnaned. Oh well.
that was fast.