Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Making Art Available for General Use
I probably could submit some stuff, though I do feel like the non-constant state of the artwork (Unlike a more general sprite comic I completely rework my sprites entirely ever so often) makes it hard to really split it in meaningful/usable spritesheets that'd have a real place on TSR.

Though I must say I'm pretty happy with the most recent update to the art to the point where I might find big changes unnecessary, on the flipside I felt roughly the same about the past 2-3 big changes.

If there's anything I'd like to contribute it might be the pixelart backgrounds I've made for my comic, as I'd understand much more why people would want to use those in comparison to the character art.
(I know that there's still a chance the BGs would find their way into bad sprite comics, but I will add that unlike a large portion of this community I don't have a severe disdain for the cut n'paste type of sprite comics, I don't think they have much artistic merritt, but will admit that the sillier sprite comic communities are where my pixelart origins lie, so I can't just consider them a crime against humanity.)

Either way, I'm completely open to any form of contribution, though I don't feel like figuring out myself how or what. Wink

p.s. What's your sig from Metaru? It's vaguely mesmerising.
[Image: hero_oh_hero_banner_by_neoriceisgood-d5tjv2c.png]
My webcomic, Hero oh Hero. @ www.neorice.com
Thanked by: Cobalt Blue

Messages In This Thread
Making Art Available for General Use - by DDR - 09-21-2010, 04:50 AM
RE: Making Art Available for General Use - by Neoriceisgood - 10-05-2010, 08:32 AM