Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: What models do you want?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Street Fighter IV
22.73%
5 22.73%
Final Fantasy X-2
27.27%
6 27.27%
Tatsunoko VS Capcom
50.00%
11 50.00%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What models should I finish ripping and upload?
(09-10-2010, 12:09 AM)Zerox Wrote: Okay I'm curious. I've decided I'm going to do Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom first, but there is a problem with the hands on these models:

[Image: chunli.png] See how she has 3 thumbs or 4 thumbs if you count the fisted hand too.

The hands in this game apparently aren't animated at all (or at least the fingers), but rather I would think they use some clever swapping of hand models to make the appearance that they're moving. The models have 3 separate hands with fingers, and then 1 fisted hand. This is great and all except they're all on the same geoset/group. So I have to try to manually pick them out. And even then I have to decide whether I delete things or if I keep them all. I could get way more rips up from this game if I didn't worry about separating the hands. But the issue is if I do separate them do I keep all the hands or do I just keep all the hands except one set and then if that's what I do what set do I keep?

wow....it;s just like a Play arts action figure....oh yah
does tatsuno actually use 3d models? i thought they only used sprites, i've played the game at A2F but it looked like it was all sprites and stuff. as for that game though If u can rip the final boss YAMI that would be ausome! he's the final boss and main villan in Okami.

as for FF-X can u rip the cactuar? and i think a cactuar is the only model u won't have to t-pose because even in the game when they move they are in that pose. one of the wolf monsters would be good too, i think they are called fenrir. maybe a blitzball too if u cna find it.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What models should I finish ripping and upload? - by valforwing - 09-13-2010, 12:44 PM