Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy III (NES)
Hello again, you might remember me as Shurlock who practically ripped all of Dragon Warrior 4 and some other stuff.

I have a lot of submissions I'm working on from Final Fantasy III of the NES (which never released to US). I didn't include the stuff that already was submitted to that section, though I'm getting a little confused on what I should do with the character "Stoned states" sprites because the other submitters did not include them with their submission. Should I just wrap all of them (stone states) all up in 1 sheet or add on to the existing sheets?

Anyway, this is kind of a work in progress on some things. I didn't manage to get all the monsters (though I am seeking them out as we speak with a guide). So bear with me. I'll be sure to add some image icons for the categories in a bit when I'm all finished.

I posted this a bit earlier than I wanted to, but I just keep thinking someone else might want to start on ripping these sprites and I didn't want them to go through all the trouble when I already did a lot. =P

Also, please don't shoot me for putting a couple links in there about a couple Final Fantasy related MMO fan games. =( If it's too much, I'll gladly remove whatever necessary. I just thought it would be nice since they're pretty decent and it's related.

[Image: ff3monstersicon.png]
[Image: ff3wmonstersicon.png]
[Image: ff3fmonstersicon.png]

[Image: ff3backgrounds2icon.png] (continuation of Alastair John Jack's sheet since he did not get all of them)

[Image: ff3wcrystaljobsicon.png]
[Image: ff3ecrystaljobsicon.png]
[Image: ff3stoneicon.png]

[Image: ff3crystalaicon.png]

Working on more rips for this game...animations, NPCs, more to come...
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy III (NES) - by Azragon - 06-11-2010, 02:40 AM
RE: Final Fantasy III (NES) - by Ton - 06-11-2010, 08:12 AM
RE: Final Fantasy III (NES) - by Azragon - 06-12-2010, 07:20 PM
RE: Final Fantasy III (NES) - by Ton - 06-12-2010, 07:35 PM
RE: Final Fantasy III (NES) - by Azragon - 06-12-2010, 08:08 PM
RE: Final Fantasy III (NES) - by Azragon - 06-12-2010, 10:14 PM
RE: Final Fantasy III (NES) - by Ton - 06-13-2010, 12:33 AM