Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hey look, it's crap!(Mega Man Shit)
[Image: hgfjgfuytj.png]
Hey look, I was right!
I made these as edits off of three robot masters. You can probably guess which ones, but in case you don't the key is in a spoiler box at the bottom.
But before we get to that, how about some backstory for you chaps?
However, I know that some of you do not care for long posts of text. As such, I have included helpful tl;dr markers, telling you dumb pussies afraid of words like indubitably, and asslicker where to stop reading and begin again.

(tl;dr...NOW!)
The first robot master in that lineup(The Large Sizes) is Box Man. He is a robot based on the sport Boxing, and the weapon you get from him is a powerful melee attack, most likely to be known as the 'Boxing Punch' or somesuch.
He came about when me and my brainstorming partner(AKA Younger Sister) were walking around in the snow after our first set of 8 robot masters(Most of which were scrapped), brainstorming.
He's pretty much both lame and awesome. He's lawsome. Which sounds less like an amalgamation of the words lame and awesome, and more like a word used to describe someone who very closely follows the law and encourages others to do the same.
But, I'm going off on a tangent.
Back to the RMs. The Second one(Zoomed in) is Bungee Man. He's a Robot based on Bungee Jumping, which I suppose is also kind of a sport. The weapon you get from him is the Bungee Cord, which is basically a Classic SpiderMan THWIIP. It grabs on to certain holds, in various levels(Mostly Wily's, or for bonuses), and that's about it.
He has two small bumps on his hands that he slings cord out of. Interesting story 'bout him, he was actually made by my little brother(5), and originally made of balls. While he was meant to be a Mega Man Robit Master, in his original design, he looked more like something out of 3D Ballz.
The Third one is Dig Man. He's themed after Shovels, and the weapon you'd get from him is um...a rock.
Also, the Weapon get screen would literally say "You Got A Rock", because that's the name of the Weapon.
Or not.
Anyway, he is the only survivor of the first set. He's made of awesome and shovels.
(HEY. You can keep reading now.)
(EDIT SPACE)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Hey look, it's crap!(Mega Man Shit) - by Crash_Man - 03-10-2010, 02:41 AM
RE: Hey look, it's crap!(Mega Man Shit) - by Tea - 03-10-2010, 01:30 PM
RE: Hey look, it's crap!(Mega Man Shit) - by Gors - 03-10-2010, 01:36 PM
RE: Hey look, it's crap!(Mega Man Shit) - by FRET - 03-10-2010, 03:18 PM
RE: Hey look, it's crap!(Mega Man Shit) - by Ton - 03-10-2010, 04:44 PM