The VG Resource

Full Version: Hey look, it's crap!(Mega Man Shit)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hgfjgfuytj.png]
Hey look, I was right!
I made these as edits off of three robot masters. You can probably guess which ones, but in case you don't the key is in a spoiler box at the bottom.
But before we get to that, how about some backstory for you chaps?
However, I know that some of you do not care for long posts of text. As such, I have included helpful tl;dr markers, telling you dumb pussies afraid of words like indubitably, and asslicker where to stop reading and begin again.

(tl;dr...NOW!)
The first robot master in that lineup(The Large Sizes) is Box Man. He is a robot based on the sport Boxing, and the weapon you get from him is a powerful melee attack, most likely to be known as the 'Boxing Punch' or somesuch.
He came about when me and my brainstorming partner(AKA Younger Sister) were walking around in the snow after our first set of 8 robot masters(Most of which were scrapped), brainstorming.
He's pretty much both lame and awesome. He's lawsome. Which sounds less like an amalgamation of the words lame and awesome, and more like a word used to describe someone who very closely follows the law and encourages others to do the same.
But, I'm going off on a tangent.
Back to the RMs. The Second one(Zoomed in) is Bungee Man. He's a Robot based on Bungee Jumping, which I suppose is also kind of a sport. The weapon you get from him is the Bungee Cord, which is basically a Classic SpiderMan THWIIP. It grabs on to certain holds, in various levels(Mostly Wily's, or for bonuses), and that's about it.
He has two small bumps on his hands that he slings cord out of. Interesting story 'bout him, he was actually made by my little brother(5), and originally made of balls. While he was meant to be a Mega Man Robit Master, in his original design, he looked more like something out of 3D Ballz.
The Third one is Dig Man. He's themed after Shovels, and the weapon you'd get from him is um...a rock.
Also, the Weapon get screen would literally say "You Got A Rock", because that's the name of the Weapon.
Or not.
Anyway, he is the only survivor of the first set. He's made of awesome and shovels.
(HEY. You can keep reading now.)
(EDIT SPACE)
The way you worded that post makes you come across as an incredibly arrogant fuckface.
Go eat a dick.

Those suck, by the way. The ugly yellow-brown one is the only one even remotely close to the style.
Not even going to read the post.

sprites suck, posting sucks.
Hold up; I posted these pieces of shit because I wanted to get C&C. I KNOW they sucked.
I actually was told that no matter how much they sucked, I would get CC to make them, y'know, BETTER.
Yes, they Suck.

Also ViperShark, what? How does it seem arrogant? Because I use big words that are too complicated to wrap around your little, tiny head?
From here on out, anyone who just posts something like "Eew, those suck" or something like that will be reported.
That, of course, does not apply to CC.

Also, oh balls, I forgot Dig Man's mouth.
The first two are not in style, and the third does slightly look in style, but try not just making filled black outlines. the stlye is slightly different, thoungh i'm not sure how to explain it.
Uh

We like to help people

But not when they come up saying 'HEY THOSE SUCK! LOOK AT MY CRAP!'. It makes you seem you're not trying your best. This is 'Sprite Discussion' forum, not 'Shitty Works' forum

Also, you're fucking arrogant

Crash_Man Wrote:However, I know that some of you do not care for long posts of text. As such, I have included helpful tl;dr markers, telling you dumb pussies afraid of words like indubitably, and asslicker where to stop reading and begin again.

If this is not being arrogant, I don't know what it would be (also those tl;dr markers are dumb and don't work)

Also stuff like
Crash_Man Wrote:He came about when me and my brainstorming partner(AKA Younger Sister) were walking around in the snow after our first set of 8 robot masters(Most of which were scrapped), brainstorming.
is irrelevant and doesn't add anything for us. And to make things worse, you write like shit. I know you can make big texts but at least give spaces between different informations.

About the sprites, I'm going to say 'Eew, those suck'. I don't have any suggestion other than scrapping those and working more on their design.

PS:
Vipershark Wrote:Go eat a dick.
(03-10-2010, 01:23 PM)Crash_Man Wrote: [ -> ]Hold up; I posted these pieces of shit because I wanted to get C&C. I KNOW they sucked.
I actually was told that no matter how much they sucked, I would get CC to make them, y'know, BETTER.
Yes, they Suck (Pikmin_Awesomeness).

Also ViperShark, what? How does it seem irrigant? Because I use big words that are too complicated to wrap around my little, tiny _____?
From here on out, anyone who just posts something like "Eew, those suck" or something like that will be reported.
That, of course, does not apply to CC.

Also, oh (chris2)balls, I forgot Dick Man's mouth.
C&C= Chris2Balls & Crotchbuffet
It's poor, if it's in Megaman style, try and get into style, plus the colours aren't that well chosen and you've got jagged outlines. I don't quite know what they are, this maybe due to their lack of readability. I hope to see improvement!
god

fuck off, dude.

saying shit like DURRRR THIS IS TOTAL SHIT wont get you any cool points and if you add a textwall like that after bitching about how much you suck no ones gonna fucking read it.
(03-10-2010, 01:23 PM)Crash_Man Wrote: [ -> ]Hold up; I posted these pieces of shit because I wanted to get C&C. I KNOW they sucked.
SHUT.
THE.
FUCK.
UP.

In every post you've made since your intro topic you've had this air of EVERYONE IS A DOUCHEBAG HERE IF I ACT LIKE A BIGGER ONE I WILL BE TREATED LIKE A GOD on top of the fishing for sympathy you've been doing in both the request forum AND here

that's not how it works
we're assholes to eachother because we're friends(for the most part)
we're assholes to (certain)new members because they're fucken idiots and can't get a certain message through their head.

now, you are the latter one
though it's a different message that we normally need to pound into someone's head but that doesn't change the fact that you're so much of a fuckwit that you are the 3RD PERSON IN THE LAST 10 DAYS(or this month if that sounds better to you) to make me post a goddamn wall of text just to ATTEMPT to get a point across

that's my record
3 times in 10 days
my record before was 1 time every 3 or 4 months

march is a horrible month for tsr memberbase
just sayin
this influx of shitty members has been going on for literally over a month now
are you ten
(03-10-2010, 01:23 PM)Crash_Man Wrote: [ -> ]Also ViperShark, what? How does it seem arrogant? Because I use big words that are too complicated to wrap around your little, tiny head?
ahahahahahaahahahahahaha

what, you think I don't know what the word amalgamation means? because that's the only word higher than a third grade level that's in your post.
maybe it seems arrogant because IT ACTUALLY IS, you little cuntlicker

Quote:From here on out, anyone who just posts something like "Eew, those suck" or something like that will be reported.
you say that as if the mods actually cared about your fucking opinion

get the fuck out
'eww those suck' is infinitely more valid than any other asslicking or legitimate crit you will get in your lifetime
Seriously, you are like the kid everyone knew in elementary school. The one that learned about cussing later then everyone else and started cussing like crazy whenever, wherever just for the sake of looking "cool".

If you want to post your work, that's fine, but you don't have to try to act like an ass in the process.
Welp.
plz report 2 me