Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Do you like this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
20.00%
2 20.00%
No
80.00%
8 80.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mecha Birdo Sprites from I want To Be the Guy
If you won't accept my, the guy who accepts the sheets here, opinion, I'll lay out it out in full to you.

The game you're ripping from is designed to look of low quality. This is a EDITTED sheet from a game. Already giving it a lower standard than "custom" - a word you used yourself claiming to have made it yourself when you haven't.
It looks like crap because you didn't follow the way that the game you COPIED the image from in the first place sprited the character. It's double sized, with single pixel lines, meaning you added something to it after it was resized to double size.
You were too lazy to actually RIP it because the game is hard. Boo hoo. PRACTICE.
You complain that people praise others for ripping yet you submit something that's half-arsed, and wants to be a rip. You complain now because we don't show praise for you.
The sheet has bugger all poses, and for the most part is just repeated poses with shit drawn on top of it.
It's pretty much just a recolour with some badly drawn lines on top of it.

Happy? Smile
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mecha Birdo Sprites from I want To Be the Guy - by Dazz - 03-31-2009, 03:38 AM