The VG Resource

Full Version: Mecha Birdo Sprites from I want To Be the Guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A New sprite sheet! This is another one that took the longest, mainly because I had to take it off a YouTube video. For the bottom part, I had to guess because the game never showed that part. I also had to guess on the Egg, mainly because I didn't have the game, so I couldn't see what it actually looked like T_T. I did all these by hand, except the shape of Birdo (the out-line). No, I didn't add the other sprite of Birdo's movement, because it took too long. If you complain about that, your a selfish Bastard with no life. And Sorry if I put this in the wrong place, my bad.
Upload it to imageshack, photobucket or something like that or ppl won't open it.
Uh... Sorry dude, but no. It's ugly...
(03-30-2009, 09:35 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Uh... Sorry dude, but no. It's ugly...

WTF do you mean? Thats what It looks like.
(03-30-2009, 09:03 AM)Mageker Wrote: [ -> ]Upload it to imageshack, photobucket or something like that or ppl won't open it.

What do you mean "people won't open it."?
why would you use a youtube video?
Quote:What do you mean "people won't open it."?

Many people won't open/download your file if you don't use a image host.
(03-30-2009, 03:45 PM)KoA Wrote: [ -> ]why would you use a youtube video?

Because I didn't want download it and play all the way through, just to get to that part
(03-30-2009, 03:45 PM)Mageker Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:What do you mean "people won't open it."?

Many people won't open/download your file if you don't use a image host.

Ummmm.... why? I mean, that seems kinda retarted. Why can't they open it? are they too lazy to click one or two more times? Besides, all of my sprites are already uploaded onto photobucket, how would that even help???
Just post your sheet using [img]image url here[/img] and more people will see it... It's not too hard.
(03-30-2009, 04:13 PM)ACFan120 Wrote: [ -> ]Ummmm.... why? I mean, that seems kinda retarted. Why can't they open it? are they too lazy to click one or two more times? Besides, all of my sprites are already uploaded onto photobucket, how would that even help???

You do realize people don't want to download a file, for it to be a crappy JPG or recolor of something.

Now, I haven't seen the sprites, so I don't know if it's either of those, but, still.
(03-30-2009, 04:13 PM)ACFan120 Wrote: [ -> ]Because I didn't want download it and play all the way through, just to get to that part

Well that's just lazy then. Blank

You gotta put PASSION in your rips! If you can't get excited about something, how can you expect us to? :I
Now I was nice enough to view it but it won't be submitted because it's just a big recolor. Also ethier way, it needs an icon. And it needs all the walking animations and it's attack.
If you won't accept my, the guy who accepts the sheets here, opinion, I'll lay out it out in full to you.

The game you're ripping from is designed to look of low quality. This is a EDITTED sheet from a game. Already giving it a lower standard than "custom" - a word you used yourself claiming to have made it yourself when you haven't.
It looks like crap because you didn't follow the way that the game you COPIED the image from in the first place sprited the character. It's double sized, with single pixel lines, meaning you added something to it after it was resized to double size.
You were too lazy to actually RIP it because the game is hard. Boo hoo. PRACTICE.
You complain that people praise others for ripping yet you submit something that's half-arsed, and wants to be a rip. You complain now because we don't show praise for you.
The sheet has bugger all poses, and for the most part is just repeated poses with shit drawn on top of it.
It's pretty much just a recolour with some badly drawn lines on top of it.

Happy? Smile