Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Working on my first submission to this community
Hello, all. Like I said, I'm not a big "custom-sprites" kind of guy, so I thought the best thing I could do was to rip sprites from old-school games I loved playing as a kid. One specific game was Quackshot (starring Donald Duck). I noticed there weren't that many sprites available other than Donald and the NPC's. So, I started ripping enemy sprites from the game. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten this off it's feet, so I only have 2 enemies ripped.

[Image: Quackshotenemies.jpg]
-first one is one of Pete's numerous Cronies. This is the one that appears in Duckburg. The one with the satchel has a different shooting animation then the one without. It is supposed to look like that. I also got the projectile, too. For some reason, Pete's cronies have invented tomato-guns. Tongue
-the second one is the Lennie-esque crony that randomly drops cacti on Donald's skull in Duckburg. I call him "down syndrome crony" because that's what he reminds me of. (also, anybody get the Lennie reference? Cute)

also, it saved as a jpeg because Photobucket fails at image conversion. I'll save it as a GIF or a PNG when I submit this.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Working on my first submission to this community - by SkieTheKitsune - 03-26-2009, 08:58 PM