Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Soldjermon's Castlevania submissions
(03-08-2009, 01:27 PM)SmithyGCN Wrote: Honestly, I don't know how you got that warp station effect, but it is awesome.

Probably should add the tileset to the sheet as well in case someone wants to build a level on the theme (and it has the 3d buildings' textures), but, otherwise, nice job. Smile
hehe, with a little help of some cheat codes, to get rid of the walls, make Alucard invisible and get all relics; makes ripping distant backgrounds a snap! Big Grin
although, when I ripped the warp station effect, I had-to actually record the game with camtasia studio, while I was currently battling doppelganger10.
when I used the cheat codes during the battle, doppelganger10 fell and never came back up, since I can't fight him like that, so I had-to make a save state, just before I used the codes and went into battle. XP

as for the nightmare background, since you wanted me to add in the tileset for the 3D background anyway, I'll go and do that, but I don't know when I'll do that, since I'm going to be busy ripping more backgrounds, that I can.

wish there was a code, to make the health/heart/magic bar to go invisible though, so the backgrounds can be ripped even easier.. XP

- Soldjermon
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Soldjermon's Castlevania submissions - by Soldjermon - 03-08-2009, 04:58 PM