Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II
New spritesheet ahead, yo! And this time around... it's from a Wario game. "Wario Land Advance", to be exact.

Aerodent(Wario Land Advance)
Because the bosses in the game are way long overdue for a FULL rip. So is Wario himself, actually, but that's another story.
Anyway, this is a full tilerip of the Topaz Passage boss, Aerodent. From the teddy bear to the Tack Soldiers(Those green-helmeted things), and everything else to fit the bill. And yes, the teddy bear's sprite stretches itself when it gets inflated.
Before anyone asks, let me tell you this: Except for Cractus and Cuckoo Condor(I think), the boss sheets on the site are incomplete/missing stuff. Do the math.

On a random note, this sheet(Along with another one from the same game) was meant to be just a filler until I finished ripping a certain enemy from MS7, but seeing that the Mad Soldier's Future Rebel sheet(s) made it on the site...
...Well, looks like I ripped all those tiles for nothin'. *Shrugs*Oh, well...

As always, check the first post for the sheet.
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II - by Gussprint - 03-07-2009, 12:12 PM