Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
You guys remember Kokisami, made by Saijee?
That and they are crits. Crits are ussually made to point out the flaws in things to hope that you will fix them, and we are not only saying bad things. If you read more at the beginning of the thread before you came in and started game making wank, you'll see some positive things have been said.

(02-16-2009, 05:28 PM)Vipershark Wrote: yeah, well he's been hard at work on it
take a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTCOK3wjNZQ

it's obviously still WIP as you can see by some of the textures, but remember that he's making this thing in Game Maker

it looks great

(02-16-2009, 05:34 PM)Comix Wrote: Thats starting to look really good.

(02-16-2009, 05:41 PM)Mabelma Wrote: I just saw the video and it looks pretty nifty.
The only thing that I noticed was kinda bad is that when the girl jumps her legs twist to much and it looks a bit bad but maybe it's just me.

(02-16-2009, 06:14 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: Models are good, those stage designs look terrible.

(02-16-2009, 06:19 PM)Zeemort Wrote: Took the words out of my mouth. It's really let down by the stage designs but it has potential.

(02-16-2009, 06:23 PM)Judith Wrote: The characters are really cute but the animations are sorta gross.

(02-16-2009, 06:41 PM)Diogalesu Gigahmeh Wrote: Actually looks pretty good, like some said the stage design is not that great, but imo it's seems somewhat decent.

(02-19-2009, 04:29 AM)Dazz Wrote: Except of cource he isn't trying to sell it at this time - he's trying to show the project isn't dead.
I still say that the level design aspect is important, and there's a fair few issues I see with some animations, but for the most part a half decent 3D engine.
I think with enough elbow grease this could work out

(02-22-2009, 08:45 AM)Zeemort Wrote: They're not even furries, they're those kawaii sugoi ^_____^Sweatdrop pseudo-furry things

which are arguably even more retarded than furries.

The models themselves are pretty okay looking but the character design is fuggggg.

Read the bolded texts in all the quotes I picked out from this thread.

OH HEY NOT ALL OF IT IS BAD AFTER ALL.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: You guys remember Kokisami, made by Saijee? - by Maxpphire - 02-28-2009, 06:50 PM