Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
You guys remember Kokisami, made by Saijee?
(02-27-2009, 07:04 AM)Saijee Wrote: This had already be exclaimed, because I wanted to bring it to In Jin Nim's talent show.

I just decided not to take it down, because my friends and subscribers started watching it.

Also, who said that I'm not going to 'at least try' it out? I just said I don't feel any reason for explaining to a bunch of people who just complain.

Also, this is not a movie it is a game, I have seen a bunch of video game trailers, with lot's of stuff that I see none of in the real game.

Well please understand that we are not trying to just complain but we are trying to help make your game better. From the way your acting it seems as if your just closing your ears to us saying "My game is perfect I don't need to add to it, your all wrong meanies on the internet and the world is against me wah! I'm here to prove you all wrong!" When in reality we are throwing out some really good points to try and help you.

You don't need to come here and act all butthurt when we are not even trying to be mean in the first place. We are not trying to start gamemakingwank with you at all and you act as if we are. We are trying to help and point out your flaws so you can fix them.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: You guys remember Kokisami, made by Saijee? - by Maxpphire - 02-28-2009, 04:47 PM