Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Metal Slug series - Rebel Soldier Sprites
(02-22-2009, 09:02 PM)Goemar Wrote: I'm pretty sure the first rule is "only submit your own stuff"
And his English website? Dazz is from the U of K you know?

No, I mean the Mad Soldier... He's from France, so he's got two websites, one in French, and one in English...

And now I just realized I should have posted this in Sprite Disscussions... Man. My first day here isn't going well...
Now I realize why I thought talking about this was a good idea! I just went back to the rules about submitting to this site on the Main Page, found the section on Credit, Theft, and Stealing for Submissions, and read this part, (and I quote):

"About Credit, Theft and Editing
If you want to make your own sprite sheet using content of an already existing sheet (Such as editing the sheet to make a new sheet, or even ripping from the game and expanding, but using the already ripped sprites from a pre-existing sheet) be sure to give credit to the original person. Even if they say you don't need to give credit, I'd suggest you do."

This is what threw me off. Apparently you guys must have changed the rules without changing this section. Man, now I realize why I thought making this monster of a sprite sheet was a good idea... I even put thanks and credit to the guys who did the ripping. Okay. I've gotten all that out of my system.

Oh! On one last note... I didn't post the sheet right at the start of this thread for the reasons:
a. I was unsure if you guys would accept it.
And b. It's 1.5 megabites in size. This is including the fact that it's in .PNG format!

If you guys really want to see it though, I will be happy to post it. It's up to you!
[Image: vdasvnkp.png][Image: mariosoniclinkfoxkrysta.png]Mario is red, Sonic is blue, Link is green, and Fox likes Krystal too! Wink
Click here to level up my card!

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Metal Slug series - Rebel Soldier Sprites - by Grey_Wolf_Leader - 02-22-2009, 09:15 PM