Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking to commission a sprite artist (Or a team) [CLOSED]
(02-22-2009, 08:18 PM)Mabelma Wrote: OK now you're giving me a job.
Post some images of the monsters and I might help you out.

I have none. All my mobs are currently placeholders.. (I.e. rips from ff games, etc) If you think you can handle some simple mobs, lemme know. The only requirement I have is that they are semi-serious in tone.. None of the cutesy slime stuff like Maple story. If you make me a slime, make sure the player is going to fear it's gel-filled doomness.. Ehe..

Just make sure you send me a sample up front.. n.n Some basic ideas for simple mobs are slimes (With recolors), boars/wolves/big cats/bats/other animals like that, skeletons, floating skulls.. The list goes on. If you come up with something that looks nice and has a serious undertone, there's a good chance I can use it. And even if I don't use it in the game, I can post it as a sample so that I don't have to tell the next person that asks for a sample that I don't have any to work with yet.. >.<

Quote:Really!
I just saw the wolf Tyvon made and I must say it's hell of awesome.

No kidding! Ehe.. I had a couple of small problems with it, but he blew my mind with it, to be honest. Almost like he picked it straight out of my brain.

Quote:I have a question are you paying via paypal?

That would be preferable. Paypal/Western Union/Any other simple online means. The only way I'll cut someone a check is if they rack up a fair sum first. I'm not writing a check for $2.17 for example.. Cute
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking to commission a sprite artist (Or a team) for potentially commercial game. Code name: Project Side Story - by Nicodareus - 02-22-2009, 08:39 PM