Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
so i went to chinatown yesterday
(02-17-2009, 07:24 AM)Subomi~Chan Wrote: I go to NY all the time, maybe ill stop by there sometime(if its possible fro me to even get to chinatown) plus i havent been to chinatown in like 9 years...I used to go there a lot, got some crazy stores down there too..

EDIT: It's called Chinatown Fair Arcade right? I looked it up and found it.

...not quite sure. There's the Chinatown Arcade (an alley full of shops) and then the Chinatown Arcade (what I brag about in this topic)

Actually I'm terrible with directions - my girlfriend and I were originally on Elizabeth Street looking for flashcarts at J&L Game Trading (which they don't sell, don't waste your time) I got paranoid and a bit too anxious so I ducked into this souvenir store, and then asked the guy for directions - I was looking for "a game store that isn't J&L" - in the conversation he mentioned an arcade and I was like YES WHERE AND DOES IT

"yes it has Street Fighter 4"

my mind was blown.

Anyway as we left that store we went down that street, took a right and then took a left (that left I believe was onto Mott) At the end of the street there's a Citibank. before the Citibank is the arcade, and strangely enough it was closed when we first went there - then I went back to ask the guy to elaborate on his directions a bit - we backtracked again and the arcade somehow opened, lol

but tyvon if you could be a cool man and if you're buying SF4 this week, for god's sake

tell me how crimson viper plays

EDIT: no tyvon my girlfriend isnt scene and no i will not post pix
not until her shirt comes off

no i'm kidding i'll go post in the photographic evidence topic, mainly because i have a picture which every time i look at it i can't stop loling

at myself ):
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
so i went to chinatown yesterday - by Kosheh - 02-15-2009, 05:04 PM
RE: so i went to chinatown yesterday - by OSM - 02-15-2009, 07:29 PM
RE: so i went to chinatown yesterday - by Kosheh - 02-15-2009, 08:25 PM
RE: so i went to chinatown yesterday - by OSM - 02-15-2009, 09:08 PM
RE: so i went to chinatown yesterday - by Kosheh - 02-15-2009, 10:21 PM
RE: so i went to chinatown yesterday - by Adam - 02-15-2009, 10:40 PM