Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ugh, Nintendo WiFi USB
Wait, the Nintendo Wifi USB device? Looks like a less-usefual thumb-drive?

Yeah, I've got one of those too. You know what I did with it? I converted it into a wireless adapter card. Seriously, it's only use is giving my server wireless internet capabilities. As an adapter for the nintedo devices, the fact that Nintendo itself abandoned the product is hardly a good sign.

And seeing as how I reprogramed mine into a wireless adapter reciever, you know how well the rancid thing worked for me. I say cut your losses and buy a wireless router, saved me much time and effort. Plus it gave that dongle a use, heh. By the way, mine worked too for a while, but then it just up and became a little hunk-o-junk like yours is acting. Exact same symptoms if I recall.

But if you're keen on keeping the nasty thing functional, try to remember when the program first ceased working normally. You can try a system restore from as close to that date as possible [but it needs to be before it] and slowly re-add things until you find out the trouble-making program that kicked it off it's rails.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Ugh, Nintendo WiFi USB - by Ton - 06-06-2008, 12:04 AM
RE: Ugh, Nintendo WiFi USB - by Zee - 06-06-2008, 12:51 AM
RE: Ugh, Nintendo WiFi USB - by Ton - 06-06-2008, 10:04 AM