Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II
"Ptolemaic Sarubia", huh? Wow... Real imaginative... Sarcasm ends here(No offense).
As for MSDB not updating their info section, I don't think it's going to happen with MS7 info anytime soon, considering SNK/Playmore hasn't released any concept art of the game yet.

But back to business. Today's sheet is... another old sheet of mine updated and re-organized?
You better believe it. The SV/III "Black Hound" from MS5 this time. 'Cause that sheet was long overdue for an update.
First of all, in the original sheet you may notice an incomplete crawl animation(9 frames? Weren't they 20?). Also, there were lots of frames(Most of which were unused in-game) that I missed altogether the first time. This update, however, has the full crawl anim and the missing sprites. Finally, I might add, because I couldn't bare to see it so incomplete.
Also, as a bonus, I've included some edited sprites. Mainly extensions of the Run Start/Stop and Jump animations.

As always, check the first post for the updated sheet.

...And before anybody asks('Cause I know someone will), the joke in the credit tag(In the tag pic area) goes about the voice-acting in Metal Slug 3D. Give a listen to Fio's voice, and tell me what do you think. Over and out.
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II - by Gussprint - 02-04-2009, 05:20 AM