Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic Advance 2 sprite re-rip thingy
(12-14-2023, 03:08 PM)TheFireOshawott04 Wrote: Now, Random Talking Bush did say back in 2016 he would go ahead and re-rip Cream's sprites along with the sprites from Advance 3 and the ending sprites from Rush, which IMO is a bad idea as there's a noticable difference with her eyelids on some of her sprites between Advance 2 and 3 and also would kinda defeat the purpose of the sprites being on Advance 3's page and Rush's page to a degree. But it's been well over 7 years since he said it and Cream's sheet on the Advance 2 page hasn't been updated, so I thought I'd go ahead and do it myself. I did this mostly because I plan on doing remakes (or rather demakes) of the Advance trilogy in the style of the Master System/Game Gear Sonic titles and I may use these sprites for reference and such.
Yeah, about that... Just like with most of my projects, it ended up being sidelined for the longest time, and then it got to a point where I'd actually lost the project files for that. Either way, my original plan was to label which games the animations came from similar to the Amy rip I did from Sonic Origins, as well as for the animations that were changed (inconisistently, might I add) in Advance 3.

That being said, nice job on the re-rips there. Smile
Thanked by: TheFireOshawott04, Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic Advance 2 sprite re-rip thingy - by Random Talking Bush - 12-14-2023, 04:09 PM