Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Nintendo Ripping Has Come A Long Way - Thank You All So Much !!!
Music 
Hey there, everyone! I'm Alefy San, the "Super Nintendo kid" of the site. About like 98% of all of my sheets belong to the SNES, I'm really attached to that console.
Sometimes I just love scrolling through the Resource sites and taking a look at some random games and sheets. I've been taking notice that nowadays the Super Nintendo section has a really huge amount of new games and sheets in it! Like, when I joined the site back in 2020 there were a really small amount of games with sheets available, but nowdays it feels like we have the double of that amount.
The tools we have nowadays really helps a lot too. We've come a long way regarding that too!

But anyways, I just would like to thank you all, to thank everyone who has ever contributed to the SNES section or with the development of tools. I'm just a Super Famicon fanatic, so it really means a lot to me that we have a lot more of stuff from my favorite console of all time on the site. Thank you all so much for everything! We've come a long way in a very small amount of time!  Cry
Just a random dude. I really love programming in C! Hopefully I can publish a game someday! Sometimes I like to rip Super Nintendo games too!

Messages In This Thread
Super Nintendo Ripping Has Come A Long Way - Thank You All So Much !!! - by Alefy San - 08-21-2023, 12:37 PM