[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
DogToon64's temporary substitute for the YouTube Community Tab
Hey there, just wanted to mention that I've not given up animating, I've just been busy with other things at the moment. Like uploading Game & Wario's music since GiIvaSunner deleted his channel, along with the channel's videos. Once I'm done, I'll definitely get back to making and uploading normal content.

I did make a green screen version of Victini dancing a while back if anyone's interested:

(I was going to share the video here last month, but I got sidetracked. :I)

And I've also been slowly getting closer to 500 subscribers! At the time of this writing, I currently have 468 subscribers. Big Grin

Oh, and before I end this post, here's a random render of Peppino from Pizza Tower:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=13229]

(The model is made by Joe-Bill, and can be downloaded here.)
If you can't handle the heat.
You can't handle the Neutron Style.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: DogToon64's temporary substitute for the YouTube Community Tab - by DogToon64 - 02-06-2022, 10:35 AM