Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Devamps from Pokémon R/S/E!
Hello! As my first post, I decided to throw in some G/S/C sprited Ruby/Sapphire routes and cities. Hope you like them!

Petalburg City
This is the Petalburg City. It's pretty small, so making it wasn't so hard! Smile

Petalburg Woods
This one is the Petalburg Woods. I think it should be a little darker.. Done some changes to it, thanks 2ndLtHavoc!

Route 102
The title says it all: Route 102.

Route 103
This is our first devamp, Route 103. This one has changed too, tried to put more rocks that the player can't cross the edge of the map

Rustboro City
The last but not the least, Rustoboro City! Somehow reminds you about Goldenrod City? I had a bit of problems with the lamps, and they didn't work so well even now.. Feel free to post ideas on how these should be redone. Fixed some colors from the buildings.

The new one(s) come like images first, and then when they get "old" I put them into links like that. Although they're not old yet.

[Image: devamproute104av8.png]
This one was pretty hard, with all the ponds and stuff.. If it's better without the ponds (they're almost like in the original graphics..), then inform me right away about it. Looking forward to your criticism!

That's all for now. Credit isn't needed if you use them, but if you want then be my guest! Smile
pantpantpant.. Huh? What's this? "You found a berry!"
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Devamps from Pokémon R/S/E! - by Restricted_Spirit - 06-04-2008, 09:53 AM