The VG Resource

Full Version: Devamps from Pokémon R/S/E!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! As my first post, I decided to throw in some G/S/C sprited Ruby/Sapphire routes and cities. Hope you like them!

Petalburg City
This is the Petalburg City. It's pretty small, so making it wasn't so hard! Smile

Petalburg Woods
This one is the Petalburg Woods. I think it should be a little darker.. Done some changes to it, thanks 2ndLtHavoc!

Route 102
The title says it all: Route 102.

Route 103
This is our first devamp, Route 103. This one has changed too, tried to put more rocks that the player can't cross the edge of the map

Rustboro City
The last but not the least, Rustoboro City! Somehow reminds you about Goldenrod City? I had a bit of problems with the lamps, and they didn't work so well even now.. Feel free to post ideas on how these should be redone. Fixed some colors from the buildings.

The new one(s) come like images first, and then when they get "old" I put them into links like that. Although they're not old yet.

[Image: devamproute104av8.png]
This one was pretty hard, with all the ponds and stuff.. If it's better without the ponds (they're almost like in the original graphics..), then inform me right away about it. Looking forward to your criticism!

That's all for now. Credit isn't needed if you use them, but if you want then be my guest! Smile
alot of the colors on the buildings are off, try to get them to be more uniform
on route 102, the way you've got the rocks set up on the water makes it entirely possible to leave the screen
you should at least edit those fences so that they have grass underneath them on petalburg woods

seems kind of rushed, you could probably do a much much better job if you took your time a bit more
*sigh* I think these were stolen to be honest. Your credit tag has many colors if you see closely.
But, if I'm wrong I apologize for accusing you.

Edit: I just saw that two people did this sheet...Nvm I guess.
Stolen? No, these are really made by me and Bluemail. (my friend if you want to know ^^). Don't know if someone had already made these, but if has I didn't know about that. If you see some please link them here or something

The credit tag was made pretty fast, and I didn't put too much effort on that one, so it's possible if there's something "wrong" with the colors there.
You can say it's stolen and then I'll answer that it's not. Smile Should I make a box for each sheet, like this?
[Image: badniks_icon.PNG]